Metro Bank, the revolutionary high street bank, is reducing rates on its 5 Year Fixed Rate Residential and Buy to Let mortgages.
For residential mortgages under £1.5 million, the new prices will be:
- 5 Year Fixed Rate up to 60% LTV, rates available at 2.09%
- 5 Year Fixed Rate up to 70% LTV, rates available at 2.29%
- 5 Year Fixed Rate up to 75% LTV, rates available at 2.39%
- 5Year Fixed Rate up to 80% LTV, rates available at 2.49%
- 5 Year Fixed Rate up to 85% LTV, rates available at 2.59%
The bank is also refreshing its 5 Year Fixed Rate buy-to-let mortgages up to £1.5 million, the new prices will be:
- 5 Year Fixed Rate up to 65% LTV, rates available at 3.19%
- 5 Year Fixed Rate up to 75% LTV, rates available at 3.29%
Charles Morley, Head of Mortgage Distribution at Metro Bank, commented: “We’re pleased to announce a reduction across our 5 year fixed rate mortgage range, benefitting those customers looking for a longer term mortgage solution. We continue to remain committed to providing our customers with products and services that suit their needs, alongside superior levels of service and convenience.”
Metro Bank is committed to offering the best in service and convenience to its customers. The bank underwrites mortgage applications on an individual basis to ensure that customers’ personal circumstances are taken into account. New customers benefit from a single, dedicated underwriter and brokers have the ability to submit applications through the Metro Bank online mortgage portal. In addition, Metro Bank does not sell bank assurance or insurance, allowing it to focus entirely on servicing customers’ mortgage needs.