On Saturday 18th September, Orpington colleagues from the UK’s community bank, Metro Bank, will participate in ‘Parksfest’ in Wynford Way Field. Parksfest celebrates the town through a series of exciting activities including a dog show and cultural entertainment for the whole family.
Metro Bank loves dogs – they are treated like VIPs in store and at Parksfest. Four legged visitors are welcome to fetch their owners to the Metro Bank stall, where they can not only post a “family” picture on Instagram using the purpose built frame, but also hound their owners to pick up a free tennis ball, dog treats and dog bandanas.
“As a dog-friendly bank we think this event is pawsome and not to be missed. Everyone is welcome to our stand, but there are extra special treats and giveaways for our four legged friends and their owners,” explains Daniel Shade, Orpington Metro Bank’s store manager. “We are also currently running a competition on Instagram1 to find the new pet face of Metro Bank and all Parksfest dogs are welcome to enter.”
Metro Bank’s Orpington store is located at Unit 4, Nugent Retail Park, Cray Ave, Orpington BR5 3RP. The store is currently open Monday – Saturday 08:30am - 6pm. Sunday: 11am - 5pm.
Notes to Editors
- To enter pet competition visit the @Metro_Bank Instagram page and follow the steps below:
- Like our Instagram competition post
- Follow @Metro_Bank on Instagram
- Share a photo of a furry friend (dog, rabbit or cat) to Instagram and tag @Metro_Bank
- Photo must feature something red (e.g red collar, red toy)
- Entries close on 21 September 2021 and winners will be announced on 27 September 2021. T&Cs apply. Click here to find out more.