On Saturday 11th and Sunday 12th December, the UK’s community bank, Metro Bank, will host a complimentary Christmas craft weekend event where kids can create their own festive snow globe.
Each year, Metro Bank celebrates Christmas in style and this year children are invited to colour in and create their very own snow globe. Kids can create the snow globe in store with the chance to have a selfie with Metro Man, the Bank’s mascot, in his festive garb, or grab a take away craft bag to make the globe at home.
“At Metro Bank, we think kids rock!” says Jessica Myers, Director of Brand and Marketing at Metro Bank. “This year’s craft event should not be missed as it’s a great way for kids and families to have some fun time for free this Christmas. Everyone is welcome to join us – you don’t have to be a customer to join in the fun and help us celebrate this joyous season.”
Metro Bank is known for its family-friendly approach to banking and prides itself on supporting its local communities by hosting a range of seasonal events throughout the year, as well as charity fundraisers and networking sessions for local residents and businesses.
Opening times for the 2021/2021 festive period will be:
- Fri 24 Dec 30am - 5pm (Christmas Eve)
- Sat 25 Dec Closed (Christmas Day)
- Sun 26 Dec Closed (Boxing Day)
- Mon 27 Dec 11am - 5pm (Bank Holiday)
- Tues 28 Dec 11am - 5pm (Bank Holiday)
- Weds 29 Dec 30am-6pm (BAU hours)
- Thurs 30 Dec 30am-6pm (BAU hours)
- Fri 31 Dec 30am-5pm (New Year’s Eve)
- Sat 1 Jan Closed (New Year’s Day)
- Sun 2 Jan 11am-5pm (BAU hours)
- Mon 3 Jan 11am-5pm (Bank Holiday)